The redcube from Hapa is a compact DOD Piezo inkjet printing module, using solvent-free UV cured inks, for integration into any production process. It prints graphics, text, variable data, data matrix symbols and barcodes on substrates as they are led past the print head on a conveyor or material handling system.
- Exceptional print quality at high printing speed with sharp contrast
- Extremely durable print – long lasting, abrasion resistant and resilient to temperature, moisture and solvents
- Wide range of substrates – lacquered and unlacquered, rough, smooth, porous or non-porous
- Non contact printing – no deformation of the substrate
- Instant curing – highly accurate print control, material immediately available for further inline processing